Friday, June 7, 2013

So. . . .

. . . . . let's see how this thing rolls.

I've been on a rag quilt spree as of late.  I figured if I were to enter back into the Land of Cotton I should brush up on my thread skills ~ aka: sewing.  I have two quilts completed.  I can show the side view, but don't want to spoil all the surprise!



I'm getting ready to start the third (and fourth)  ~ I only have about a trillion to make for all my grandies and kidlings!  I'm auditioning the cast of characters for Number 3 as we speak.  I have secured two players with the main character in the shadows.  I just have to woo her to my side!  Then the other two or three should be relatively easy to convince.

In the meantime, as I'm waiting with abated breath for the characters to line up, I am fiddling with the makings of an Americana Quilt.  I can't wait to share that with my gals. 

So, until then,
Sweet dreams from the Land of Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment