Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rags and Smiles

I have my own personal lemon tree.  It has been most unkind to me this month.  But, unlike many other lemon bombardments, this one had a somewhat acceptable outcome.  I won't go into detail here, but my trip to the Land of Horses had to be made post haste.  Fortunately the three Rags I was working on were finished in time.  I didn't get to start anything new.  But that's quite all right for now.

I'm the type that frets over gifts.  Will the recipient like it?  Will it be just what they wanted?  Will I  be able to hide my disappointment if they are disappointed?  I beat myself up with those questions. Mainly because I hate to disappoint.

But I was pleased to see that my gals
 were pleased with their rag quilts!

 
 
 
 








The sun was setting and the lighting was poor, which doesn't help given that I am a mediocre horrible photographer.  But that's okay.  I'm not in a contest. 
 
Now that they are done and delivered I can concentrate on the countless others I have left!
 

 

Sew until next time,
Lovely Daydreams from the Land of Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment