Monday, August 31, 2015

A Quilt For Our "Moonbeam"

There's probably nothing more exciting than making a quilt for one of your children, grandchildren or great grandchildren unless, of course, it's for a BeBe!
 
I made this particular one for our Little Moonbeam:
 
 
There are no "cut out" pics of it.  Just the sewn together quilt,
pin basted and waiting to be quilted.
 
 
Here we are!  All done and ready to send with lots of "hugs and kisses":
 




Our Little Guy received it back in June.  I had forgotten to take pictures for posterity, so I had my Lady Love send me some.  There are more of the quilt with her Little Moonbeam perched on it over on my other blog. 

Visit him and all his cuteness there!  Then tell me how you just can't fall in love with him.  I dare you!

Sew, Until next time,
Lovely Daydreams From the Land of Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment